Things to bring. . .
- Hat or hair tie
- Favourite Music
- Light jacket or sweater
- There will be many photo opportunities so don’t forget your camera
- Gratuity for your driver (not required but appreciated)
- If bringing young children on our Sunset Jeep Tour you must bring your own child car seat.
For Your Safety. . .
- All guides are fully licensed
- All Jeeps carry:
- National Safety Code Certificate
- BC Passenger Transportation License
- Required Business Licenses
- BC Government Vehicle Inspection Certificates (All our Jeeps are re-inspected every 6 months)
- Full Insurance and Permits
- Safety and First Aid equipment
Our Guides. . .
Have hands on experience and a passion for the industry.
Get to know you by name, thus offer a much more thoughtful and deeply personalized tour.
Not only teach you facts, but make them fun, exciting and meaningful.
They love what they do and it shows! But don’t take our word for it, check out our reviews.
Things to know. . .
- ALL JEEPS have the option of convertible or covered at any time.
- There will be opportunities to purchase your favourite wines.
- We keep wine purchases “cool” while on tour.
- Guests tasting wine must be of legal age.
- Some tasting fees will apply.
- Tasting fees are typically $5 per person per winery. Some wineries on route do not have fees. Fees are typically waived upon purchase of a bottle of wine.
- Each grape growing region is unique, as is the wine. ( If you are not sure where to start your adventure, just contact us and we’ll help find your perfect tour.)
- All adventures require a waiver form to be signed by each participant.
- Tour prices do not include taxes, and gratuities.
- Reservations must be payed in full at time of booking.
- Please contact us when booking within 24 hours.
- Cancellations done within 7 Days prior to tour date are non-refundable.
- OpenAir Adventures & Wine Tours Inc. reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel any tour due to weather or unsafe conditions.
Pick-Up Location. . .
- We pick up and drop off at local Penticton and Area Hotels/Accommodations.
(Please leave your pick-up location online while booking.)
- Driving through? Our pick-up location is at Starbucks located at Cherry Lane Mall (2111 Main St. Penticton BC)