Penticton & Naramata Wine Tours | Open Air Adventures | Info
Things to bring. . .
- Hat or hair tie
- Favourite Music
- Light jacket or sweater
- There will be many photo opportunities so don’t forget your camera
- Gratuity for your driver (not required but appreciated)
- If bringing young children on our Sunset Jeep Tour you must bring your own child car seat.
For Your Safety. . .
- All guides are fully licensed
- All Jeeps carry:
- National Safety Code Certificate
- BC Passenger Transportation License
- Required Business Licenses
- BC Government Vehicle Inspection Certificates (All our Jeeps are re-inspected every 6 months)
- Full Insurance and Permits
- Safety and First Aid equipment
Things to know. . .
- ALL JEEPS have the option of convertible or covered at any time.
- There will be opportunities to purchase your favourite wines.
- We keep wine purchases “cool” while on tour.
- Guests tasting wine must be of legal age.
- Some tasting fees will apply.
- Tasting fees are typically $5 per person per winery. Some wineries on route do not have fees.
- Tasting fees are typically waived upon the purchase of a bottle of wine.
- Each grape growing region is unique, as is the wine. ( If you are not sure where to start your adventure, just contact us and we’ll help find your perfect tour.)
- All adventures require a waiver form to be signed by each participant.
- Tour prices do not include taxes, and gratuities.
- Reservations must be payed in full at time of booking.
- Please contact us when booking within 24 hours.
- Cancellations done within 7 Days prior to tour date are non-refundable.
- OpenAir Adventures & Wine Tours Inc. reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel any tour due to weather or unsafe conditions.
Pick-Up Location. . .
- We pick up and drop off at local Penticton and area Hotels/Accommodations.
(Please leave your pick-up location online while booking.)
- Driving through? Call us from your Penticton location and we’ll pick you up.